Older individuals and those who love them know that they can rely on CareFor for excellent New Braunfels in-home care and care management services, providing elevated safety and overall wellbeing right in the convenience of home with an extensive variety of personalized care options to meet an assortment of medical and non-medical care requirements. Every member of our care staff is extensively trained and experienced in attending to the diverse care needs of older individuals, including professional, compassionate caregiving, care management from RNs, planning and guardianship, and more.
To further assist you in locating the information you need as you look for a care solution, we’re pleased to provide the following local resources:
New Braunfels Area Department of Aging Disability Services (DADS)
701 W. 51st St., Austin, TX 78751
New Braunfels Area Agency on Aging
6800 Burleson Rd., Bldg. 310, Ste. 165, Austin, TX 78744
New Braunfels Area Alzheimer’s Association
5508 Highway 290 West, Ste. 206, Austin, TX 78735
Our New Braunfels in-home care and care management services are designed to help with each individual’s unique needs. Beginning with the creation of a customized care plan, we then attentively oversee that plan on a consistent basis, and adjust as needed. This can include a variety of services, such as:
- Light housework and laundry
- Wholesome meals
- Friendly companionship to alleviate loneliness, boredom and isolation
- Transportation to outings, activities, and healthcare appointments
- Picking up groceries and running other errands
- Personal hygiene care (bathing, dressing, toileting or incontinence assistance, and more)
- Medication reminders
- Professional care management services such as:
- Medical and health support, assessments, physical therapy, and in-home medical care services
- Oversight and administration of care
- Assistance with understanding Medicaid eligibility
- Support with social and family dynamics
- Coordination of medical and ancillary needs
- Serving as power of attorney
- Handyman, repairs and home improvement, lawn care, etc.
- And more
- Appointed guardianship
- Proactive planning for future care needs
- And many others
CareFor’s Quality New Braunfels Home Care and Care Management Specialists
Our complimentary in-home assessment gives us the opportunity to get to know your story, allowing us to become familiar with a senior’s specific care needs, along with his or her character, likes, dislikes, interests, and more. We then develop the most appropriate care solution by selecting the ideal care team staff – an in-home caregiver, licensed RN, legal guardian, even a home maintenance or computer expert if needed. We follow a proactive strategy, making certain that the most appropriate level of care is always supplied – so families are given the relief and security that come from knowing their loved one is benefiting from the best care.
Call Us Today!
We welcome the opportunity for a conversation with you to learn about your particular needs, and to propose ways that we can help with our senior care in New Braunfels and the nearby areas. Call us today at (512) 338-4533 to learn more.