Older adults and those who love them recognize that they can count on CareFor as the preferred home care provider in San Antonio, providing enhanced safety and overall wellbeing right in the comfort of home with a broad array of personalized options to meet a number of different medical and non-medical care requirements. Every member of our care staff is comprehensively trained and experienced in attending to the many different care needs of aging adults, including professional, compassionate caregiving, care management from RNs, planning and guardianship, and more.
To further support you in obtaining the information you need as you seek out a care solution, we are happy to provide the local resources below:
San Antonio Area Department of Aging Disability Services (DADS)
701 W. 51st St., Austin, TX 78751
San Antonio Area Agency on Aging
6800 Burleson Rd., Bldg. 310, Ste. 165, Austin, TX 78744
San Antonio Area Alzheimer’s Association
5508 Highway 290 West, Ste. 206, Austin, TX 78735
Our San Antonio home care and care management services meet each individual’s specific needs. Starting with the creation of an individualized care plan, we then very carefully oversee that plan on a regular basis, and alter as required. This can include a variety of services, including, but not limited to:
- Light household chores and laundry
- Healthy, balanced meals
- Friendly companionship for enjoyable activities and conversations
- Accompanied transportation to outings, activities, and health care appointments
- Grocery shopping and other errands
- Personal hygiene (taking a bath, getting dressed, toileting or incontinence support, and more)
- Medication reminders
- Professional care management services such as:
- Medical and health support, assessments, physical therapy, and in-home medical care services
- Oversight and administration of care
- Help with understanding Medicaid eligibility
- Support with social and family dynamics
- Helping to coordinate medical and ancillary needs
- Serving as power of attorney
- Handyman, repairs and improvements to the home, lawn maintenance, etc.
- And more
- Appointed guardianship
- Proactive planning for future care needs
- And many others
Premier San Antonio Home Care and Care Management Services
Older individuals and their families have multiple caregiving options in San Antonio, but those who partner with CareFor are furnished with care services that are preferred over the rest. With care management services from professional RNs, along with our preferred San Antonio home care services, all of the needs of seniors are covered, both now and in the future as those needs change. Offering help throughout San Antonio and the surrounding area for many years, we’ve acquired a reputation for being the top choice for senior care, with services that always meet and exceed expectations.
CareFor’s Exceptional San Antonio Home Care and Care Management Professionals
Our free in-home evaluation gives us the chance to learn your story, making it possible for us to become acquainted with a senior’s specific complications and care needs, along with his or her personality, likes, dislikes, interests, and more. We then create the best suited care solution by selecting the ideal care team staff – an in-home caregiver, licensed registered nurse, legal guardian, even a home maintenance or computer expert. We maintain a proactive strategy for putting into action the senior’s care plan, making certain that the most appropriate level of care is always delivered – so families have the relief and security that result from realizing their loved one is benefiting from the best care.
We’re Here to Help – Any Time
We welcome the opportunity for a conversation with you to understand your specific needs, and to suggest ways that we can provide support. Call us today at (512) 338-4533 to learn more.