Leander Home Care and Care Management Services
Families in Leander who are looking for professional, experienced and compassionate home health care and care management services for senior loved ones turn to CareFor. With decades of experience, families feel can feel confident knowing their loved ones will remain safe, active, well cared for in the place they’re most comfortable: home. Our highly trained and knowledgeable Leander home care team is equipped to meet the diverse needs of clients with in-home senior care services such as skilled and compassionate caregiving, professional care management from licensed RNs, guardianship, planning and much more.
To ensure family caregivers have the support they need, we’ve compiled the following helpful resources:
Leander Area Department of Aging Disability Services (DADS)
701 W. 51st St., Austin, TX 78751
Leander Area Agency on Aging
6800 Burleson Rd., Bldg. 310, Ste. 165, Austin, TX 78744
Leander Area Alzheimer’s Association
5508 Highway 290 West, Ste. 206, Austin, TX 78735
Our Leander home care and care management services are highly customized to meet the diverse needs of each of our clients. To do this, we develop individualized care plans that are carefully monitored on an ongoing basis to ensure appropriate care and services are provided to enhance safety and wellbeing. Just a few of the many services we offer include:
- Friendly companionship and conversations, and engaging activities such as board or card games
- Planning and preparing wholesome meals
- Accompanied transportation to fun outings, social events, and medical appointments
- Shopping and other errands
- Light housekeeping and laundry
- Personal care needs such as bathing, showering, assistance with dressing, using the bathroom, and more
- Medication reminders
- Professional care management services such as:
- Medical and health support, evaluations, physical therapy, and in-home medical care services
- Oversight and administration of care
- Help with determining Medicaid eligibility
- Support with social and family dynamics
- Helping to coordinate medical and ancillary needs
- Serving as power of attorney
- Handyman, repairs and improvements to the home, lawn upkeep, etc.
- And more
- Appointed guardianship
- Proactive preparations for future care needs
- And many more
Trusted Leander Home Care and Care Management Services
We know that families in Leander have a variety of caregiving options, but CareFor’s services stand apart due to our decades of experience and our whole-person approach to care. With care management services from professional nurses and trusted Leander home care services, families can feel confident knowing that no matter the need, CareFor’s comprehensive services can help today, and as needs change in the future. Offering assistance throughout Leander and the surrounding communities since 2000, families can have peace of mind knowing they are partnering with a company that is committed to exceptional care in every interaction.
Experienced Leander Home Care and Care Management Services
Beginning with a complimentary in-home assessment, we work to understand the particular care needs and challenges facing you and your senior loved one. In addition, we use this time to learn about your loved one’s likes, dislikes, character traits, interests, and more. With this comprehensive understanding, we develop a customized care solution that utilizes one or more of our care experts – an in-home caregiver, licensed registered nurse, legal guardian, or even a computer or home maintenance expert. Through regular monitoring, we ensure that the care plan and services are meeting the needs of clients and we adjust as necessary so that seniors can meet desired health and wellness goals.
Reach Out to Us Today to Learn More!
We would love the opportunity to learn more about the care needs of a senior you love and to develop a customized care solution that will help him or her thrive in the comfort of home. Reach out to us today online or at (512) 338-4533 to learn more and to schedule a complimentary in-home consultation.