Pflugerville Home Care Services for Seniors
Pflugerville area seniors and their loved ones trust CareFor’s compassionate and professional in-home care and care management services. Since 2000, we’ve been providing older adults with customized Pflugerville home care solutions to help them remain safe, independent and active, right in the comfort of home. With a care team that is knowledgeable and highly trained, we can provide a variety of both medical and non-medical senior care services, including compassionate caregiving, professional care management from licensed RNs, planning, guardianship, and much more.
To help you navigate your care journey, we’ve compiled the following helpful resources:
Pflugerville Area Department of Aging Disability Services (DADS)
701 W. 51st St., Austin, TX 78751
Pflugerville Area Agency on Aging
6800 Burleson Rd., Bldg. 310, Ste. 165, Austin, TX 78744
Pflugerville Area Alzheimer’s Association
5508 Highway 290 West, Ste. 206, Austin, TX 78735
Our Pflugerville in-home care and care management services are customized to meet the individual needs of each client. We begin by creating a detailed plan of care which is monitored over time and modified as needs change. The care plan can include a variety of services, such as:
- Friendly companionship to take part in interesting activities and conversations
- Planning and preparing nutritious meals
- Light housecleaning and laundry
- Personal hygiene care (showering, dressing, help using the bathroom, and more)
- Accompanied transportation to medical appointments, social events and other outings
- Shopping and other errands
- Medication reminders
- Professional care management services such as:
- Medical and health support, evaluations, physical therapy, and in-home medical care services
- Oversight and administration of care
- Assistance with determining Medicaid eligibility
- Support with social and family dynamics
- Helping to coordinate medical and ancillary needs
- Serving as power of attorney
- Handyman, repairs and improvements to the home, lawn upkeep, etc.
- And more
- Appointed guardianship
- Proactive preparations for future care needs
- And many others
Trusted Pflugerville Home Care and Care Management Services
While there are a variety of caregiving options available in Pflugerville, making the choice to partner with CareFor assures exceptional and experienced care. With licensed registered nurses overseeing comprehensive care management services, in addition to our trusted Pflugerville home care services, you can feel confident that we are prepared to help develop comprehensive care solutions during each stage of aging. With our decades of experience in Pflugerville and the surrounding communities, families can have peace of mind when partnering with CareFor, knowing that we do everything we can to exceed expectations in every interaction.
Helping Local Families With Home Care and Care Management Services Since 2000
To ensure an ideal caregiver match, we start with a complimentary in-home assessment. This gives us the opportunity to learn more about a senior’s care needs and challenges, along with his or her likes, dislikes, interests, personality and more. We then match each senior with a member of our care team who has skills necessary to meet those needs — whether that is an in-home caregiver, a licensed registered nurse, a legal guardian, or even a home maintenance or computer expert. We continually monitor the care needs of the senior, ensuring that needs are being met and that the appropriate services are utilized to ensure the safety and wellbeing of each of our clients.
Contact the Pflugerville Home Care Experts Today!
To learn more about CareFor’s trusted home care and care management services, and to schedule a no-obligation in-home assessment, please reach out to us online or at (512) 338-4533. We would love the opportunity to develop a customized care solution to help a senior you love thrive in the comfort and familiarity of home.